I wrongly assumed that my children’s preschool (which we chose partially because of its cultural diversity of both students, staff, and admin and opportunity for bilingual education in Spanish) would know how teach Thanksgiving accurately. Nope. I was wrong. Here’s the resources that I found helpful to share with the administration, hope it helps!
- How often do you replay conversations in your head? August 29, 2021
- How to maintain hope (even when it feels hard) August 23, 2021
- Could this change your anti-racism work? (3 things getting in the way for white women) December 5, 2020
- This 1 thing changed my anti-racism approach November 29, 2020
- Is it racist to say Happy Thanksgiving? November 26, 2020