Are you stuck, stressed, or scared about challenges in your interfaith or multicultural relationship but love your partner or fiance?
Make your relationship better NOW and take it to the next level. I’m here to help you find the answers you need, resolve the challenges, figure out the hard stuff, and get you back to being able to enjoy the happy, exciting, and lasting relationship you deserve.
This program is uniquely designed to help interfaith and multicultural couples that are dating or engaged and:
- Have pressure to convert to your partner’s religion
- Have a parent that doesn’t approve of the relationship
- Have concerns about how you would raise children without them being confused
- Have unique issues that come up that make you question how to move the relationship forward or prevent you from feeling confident in doing so?
- Have the desire to move forward but feel unsure of how the relationship will last over time
- Want to improve the way you communicate when conflicts arise
- Find yourself stuck on how to get over a specific issue?
- Have experienced interfaith or multicultural issues as a challenge in your relationship?
Moving Forward Together is a personalized coaching program for interfaith and multicultural couples that are dating in a serious relationship or recently engaged. This is your opportunity to find solutions to any unresolved issues, feel confident to move forward on areas that are keeping you stuck, and overcome any barriers that could hinder your relationship now or in the future. Through our work together you will find solutions, strengthen communication, and have a clear unified vision for a happy, healthy, and lasting relationship.
Couples that complete the program:
- Are excited, happy and confident about their relationship moving forward
- Feel more deeply connected to each other
- Have strengthened their communication skills and have a better understanding of each other’s communication styles
- Feel calm, prepared, and ready if future challenges arise
- Have more awareness of how family dynamics impacts their relationship
- Are prepared to support each other and work together to overcome challenges
- Have a mutual understanding of how they will prioritize and make decisions in the relationship
How it works?
We meet once a week for 6 weeks through videoconferencing (skype) with session topics personalized for your relationship based on a pre-assessment worksheet. I guide you through a process that allows you to find new ways to work through the tough issues, gain tools, skills, and new perspectives to overcome challenges, identify the solutions that work best for your relationship, and have a clear joint vision for your relationship moving forward. Every week you will fill out a focus worksheet that will help us reach your goals in each session. You will have unlimited email support for any questions or challenges that you face during the time we work together. At the end of the program, you will be provided with your final vision plan and resources, that you can use to help your communication stay strong and continue to have a fulfilling, happy, and healthy relationship.
What are some of the topics that can be covered?
(Topics are chosen based on your preferences and an analysis of your pre-assessment relationship goals and needs)
Growing Together: Culture, Traditions, and Values
No More Drama: Overcoming Family Stress
Building a Family: Raising Children Without Confusion
Let’s Celebrate: Wedding and/or Marriage Planning
Teamwork: Overcoming Problems and Challenges
Happy Together: Creating Community and a Happy Life
Here’s what’s included in your package:
- Pre-assessment worksheet to individualize sessions for your relationship goals: Before we start, you fill out your pre-assessment about your concerns, challenges, strengths, and goals. This helps me to personalize and prioritize the weekly topics that we will discuss.
6 interfaith and multicultural relationship coaching sessions that are 60 min each (1 per week for 6 weeks): We meet live each week through videoconferencing (Skype) for a session focused on a specific topic. We work through challenges, view new perspectives, and strengthen communication. Throughout the sessions, I will provide you with skills and tools to help you overcome challenges and create a clear vision together.
- Weekly focus worksheet to prepare for sessions: Each week you will receive a focus worksheet to prepare for the next session, help you think through possibilities, and guide us to stay focused on your priorities in each session.
- Unlimited email support for 6 weeks: You may have questions, ideas, thoughts, or concerns that come up as we work together. I will be available to provide you with support and answers if there are any issues that come up in between sessions. You will feel supported and have me on your side.
Final vision plan and resources: At the end of the program, you will receive a final vision plan with the results from the session topics, insight into your communication style, next steps to help you move forward, and resources that you can use to continue as your relationship grows.
Ready to Move Forward Together? Invest in your relationship early, to make it the lasting relationship you want.
Investment: $2395 (Pay in full or choose the payment plan)
Here’s what people are saying about it:
Moving Forward Together is a “fabulous, solid, and well planned program.”
-SG, in an interfaith relationship
“Rorri has been instrumental in strengthening my interfaith relationship. She made herself available at times that worked for my busy schedule. Our conversations lead me to be able to identify the aspects of my family and faith that are important to me and why. It was with that new understanding of self, that Rorri guided me to be able to have conversations with my partner so that we were able to honor both of our treasured aspects of our individual selves. My partner and I would not have been able to get to the place we are now without the assistance of Rorri. Her ability to guide you through self-discovery and lead you to creative solutions are unparalleled.”
– KH, in an interfaith relationship
“Rorri has broad experience working with young people, families, couples and adults of various backgrounds. She’s a skilled and compassionate therapist.”
– Vanessa Bransburg, LCSW, Colleague
My name is Rorri Geller-Mohamed. I am a therapist, coach, and consultant that specializes in interfaith and multicultural relationships, family, and life. My passion for helping people navigate, communicate, and enjoy interfaith and multicultural relationships stems from my own journey growing up in a multicultural family, being in an interfaith marriage, and raising my son. I started U Power Change, LLC a counseling, coaching, and consulting company that focuses on helping people feel heard, understood and empowered to navigate life challenges and feel happier in their daily lives. I received my Master’s degree in social work from Columbia University and have post-master’s training in family therapy from the Ackerman Institute for the Family. I am also bilingual in Spanish, which I learned as an adult through studying and traveling in Mexico and Central America.